Non Toxic Treatment for Bed Bugs Control
The Cryonite System uses very low temperatures to kill insects. Insects are frozen using carbon dioxide “snow”. There are no insecticides and there is no residue build-up, so no risk of toxic or allergic reactions.
The carbon dioxide used is a by-product of an industrial process, so using it adds no extra carbon dioxide to the atmosphere.
Dry ice (-78°C) is discharged by a patented nozzle at optimal particle size and stream velocity.
What Can Cryonite® Treat ?
Cryonite®can treat the following types of insects:
- Crawling Insects
- Bed Bugs
- Mediterranean Flour Moth
- Destructive Flour Beetle
- Saw-toothed Grain Beetle
- Cacao Moth
- Fruit Flies
- Common Wasps
- Plus many more insects... Cryonite® freezes everything, everywhere!
Is It Safe?
Cryonite® is safe for mattresses and furniture, making it perfect for treating Bedbugs. Because of the absence of pesticides and residues this means that treatment can take place with no downtime in production or evacuating of staff for your business, or having to leave your home for an extended period of time.
This will be a seamless treatment! (Who we can “Just Freeze”:)
- “Just Freeze” is the perfect pest control method for the hospitality industry, the food industry, in hospitals, rest homes, kindergartens and schools.
- Work areas (including food preparation areas) can be treated while still in use!
- Hospital beds can be treated while the patient is still in them!
- Safe to use around electrical equipment!
- Excellent for kitchens with corners and in-built machinery.
- Reduces the need for fumigation of equipment or production areas, when used regularly as a component of your sanitation cycle!
Where Can I Use Cryonite®?
Since Cryonite® is environmentally friendly and 100% organic the applications of Cryonite® offers you the perfect pest control solution. It can be used in Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Retail Stores, Retirement Homes, Government Housing, Residential, Hotels & Motels, Restaurants and in others where crawling insects in all life stages appear.
What Are The Benefits of Using Cryonite®?
- Environmentally friendly
- Allows for a pesticide free/pesticide reduced option
- Treated area can be immediately re-entered
- No residual left beyond
- Safe for electrical outlets & electrical equipment
- Safe for clothing
Cryonite® can be used alone and it is a perfect complement to other pest control treatments. More importantly, regular Cryonite® treatments help maintaining an insect free environment! Call us today for more information!